The 5VH Trail Run (Fimmvörðuháls Trail Run) will take place Saturday August 14th 2021.The run is about 28 km, starting from Skógar and ending at Volcano Huts in Húsadal.
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/5vhtrailrun
Starting point: Skógar (Close to Skógarfoss)
Date: August 14th, 2021
Route: Skógar to Volcano Huts, Húsadal in Thorsmörk.
Time limit: 7 hours. You need to cross the finish line before 4 PM at the latest.
Maximum participants: 200
First three runners of each gender will get prices.
Included in registration fee:
- 16.900 ISK Until Feburary 15th, 2021
- 19.900 ISK From Feburary 15th to June 30th, 2021
- 22.900 ISK After June 30th 2021
Not included in registration fee:
- Aid Stations at Balvinsskáli (13 km), Strákagil (23 km) and Volcano Huts. Water, Sport drinks and bananas
- Shower and WC facilities once the run is complete and en route.
- A T-shirt from 66° North
- Baggage transfer from Skógar to Volcano Huts
- Health Care in Volcano Huts if needed
- Transportation from and to Reykjavík.
- Meal at the finish line in Volcano Huts
All who register will, however, receive an e-mail in good time before the race where they will be given the opportunity to purchase these products beforehand:
Roundtrip (bus) from Reykjavík - Skógar; Volcano Huts - Reykjavík ISK 15.000
One way trip from Skógar - Volcano Huts ISK 8.000
One way trip from Volcano Huts - Skógar ISK 8.000
One way trip from from Volcano Huts - Krossá ISK 8.000
Meal in Volcano Huts:
BBQ Lamb with accompaniments ISK 3.700
BBQ cheeseburger ISK 2.000
BBQ veggie burger ISK 2.000
Event organizers: Arctic Running
For further information, visit the webpage or Facebook page. Arctic Running can assist you, or your group, organizing a trip to Iceland with the race in mind. For such inquiries, please contact email@example.com