NC Masters 2023
I. GENERAL TERMS
1. These terms apply between the participant and the tournament organizer, and registration in the tournament implies the participant's agreement to abide by the terms.
2. The tournament organizer is not responsible for the health of participants in tournaments organized by it, during the tournament or in connection with it. Furthermore, the tournament organizer or its employees and partners do not guarantee damages, neither physical nor financial, that the participants suffer as a result of their participation.
3. The tournament organizer may revise or change these terms and conditions due to unforeseen reasons, e.g., natural disasters or weather. If there are changes to the terms, they will be notified to the participants by email.
4. The person who registers more than himself in the tournament agrees to be responsible for presenting the terms to those he registers. If they are not ready to accept the terms, a written comment must be sent to the tournament organizer within two days of registration.
5. The person who registers himself and others for the tournament agrees to give the tournament organizer permission to use the registration information, with the proviso that the registration or use of the information is a normal part of the tournament organizer's activities. This refers to the publication of results, general mailings, e-mail, and information on the website.
6. Personal information provided by the participants will be treated with complete confidentiality and will not be shared with third parties. All photos taken by the tournament's official photographers of its participants are reserved by the tournament organizer for use in marketing and promotional materials.
7. The tournament organizer could send a few e-mails to the participants with various important notifications, such as e.g., information about the tournament in question, changes to the program and registration. You can always sign up from that mailing list.
II. PAYMENT TERMS
1. During the registration process, there is a calculator that displays prices in euros.
2. Participation fees are non-refundable.
3. If the tournament does not take place due to unforeseen events, such as natural disasters, covid, weather, etc., the tournament organizer will refund 50% of the participation fees.
4. In the unlikely event that the tournament has to be canceled in advance, the tournament organizer is authorized to withhold up to 50% of the fee to cover the costs of the tournament.
5. Travel, accommodation and other similar expenses will not be reimbursed due to competitors' illness or if the competition is cancelled.
6. Payment is made through Valitor's payment page.